HIMSS20 Health IT Conference
The HIMSS Global Health Conference & Exhibition brings together nearly 45,000 health information and technology professionals, clinicians, executives and market suppliers from around the world. Exceptional education, world-class speakers, cutting-edge products and powerful networking are hallmarks of this industry-leading conference.
HIMSS290 attendees will have the opportunity to learn, meet and network over the following topics:
How is technology driving health care reform?
- Data Storage
- Clinical & Business Intelligence
- Clinical Informatics - Nursing, Nutrition, Pharmacy, Medical, & Enterprise Imaging
- Electronic Health Record (EHR)
- Health Information Exchange (HIE)
- User Experience
What is the value of health IT?
- Accountable Care
- Health Business Solutions - Medical Banking
- Medical Practice Information Systems - Ambulatory, Community Health
- Quality & Patient Safety - Clinical Decision Support, Pay for Performance
- Patient Engagement - Patient Portals, PHRs, Social Media
- Payers & Health Plans
HIMSS Health IT Value Suite
- Pathways to Value - A free collection of action plans focused on key areas with high potential for value realization.
- The HIMSS Value STEPS™ - An easily understood framework to take advantage of when formulating value strategies.
- The Meaningful Use Fact Finder - Delivers easily accessible information on Meaningful Use measures and reporting timelines.
- Patient Engagement - Information around how to get started, how to implement your patient engagement strategies.
How are our members guiding transformation?
- Health IT Body of Knowledge - Basic Introduction to HIT
- Health IT Policy - Congressional, Federal & State Affairs; Advocacy Tools
- Health Story Project
- Interoperability & Standards
- Management Engineering & Process Improvement
- Meaningful Use -Incentives for Eligible Hospitals, Professionals
- Privacy & Security
Visit the HIMSS20 Conference website for additional information.
The Healthjump team looks forward to seeing you at HIMSS20 in Orlando, Florida, we'll be exhibiting at booth #5179!
Image from https://centomoving.com/