Your privacy is important to us at Healthjump.
We want to be clear about how we use your information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information and when we disclose it.
- How to access and update your information.
- The steps we take to protect your information.
To communicate directly to the Healthjump Security Team contact: email@example.com.
Personal Information We Collect
Personal information refers to information that lets us know the specifics of who you are. Here are the ways in which we may collect personal information and the types of information you may submit.
1. Information you provide to us
We collect the following information:
Content: We collect and store content that you create, input, submit, post, upload, transmit, or store in the process of using our Services, including information from end-users of any application that you develop using our Services and/or that we host on your behalf.
Other submissions: We collect other data that you may submit to our Services or us directly, such as when you request customer support or communicate with us via email or social media sites.
2. Information we collect from your use of our Services
Web Logs and Analytics Information: We record certain information and store it in log files when you interact with our Services. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) or other device addresses or ID numbers as well as browser type, Internet service provider, URLs of referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, information you search for, locale and language preferences, your mobile carrier, and system configuration information. We and our analytics providers also collect and store analytics information to help us improve our Services.
3. Information we collect from other sources
Our third-party partner, Next Roll, adheres to the Network Advertising Initiative (NIA) Code of Conduct. To opt-out of seeing interest-based ads from them and other NAI-approved member companies, you can click here for more information.
- To opt-out of cross-device tracking and advertising for NextRoll, click here.
- For California residents, click here.
How We Use Information We Collect
We may use the information we collect for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Provide, operate, maintain, improve, personalize, and promote our Services;
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
- Enable you to access and use our Services;
- Communicate with you, including responding to your comments, questions, and requests; providing customer service and support; providing you with information about services, including technical notices, updates, security alerts, administrative messages, or advertising or marketing messages; and providing other news or information about us and our select partners;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services; and
We may also use the information we collect for other purposes about which we notify you.
Information Sharing and Disclosures
We may share your information in the following ways:
Your use: When you use our Services, certain features allow you to make some of your content accessible to the public or other users of the Services. We urge you to consider the sensitivity of any information prior to sharing it publicly or with other users.
Service Providers, Business Partners, and Others: We sometimes use service providers and other third parties who perform functions or services on our behalf. Examples include infrastructure, analytics, marketing, and advertising services, customer support functions, and payment processing. When we do use service providers, we have entered into a written contract that ensures these third-party service providers have access only to the personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for any other purpose.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement Requests; Protection of Our Rights: We may disclose your information (including your personal information) to a third party if:
- We believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request;
- To enforce our agreements, policies, and terms of service;
- To protect the security or integrity of Healthjump products and services;
- To protect the property, rights, and safety of Healthjump, our customers, or the public from harm or illegal activities;
- To respond to an emergency which we believe in the good faith requires us to disclose information to assist in preventing the death or serious bodily injury of any person; or
- To investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations.
Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your information (including your personal information) in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company. We will notify you of such a change in ownership or transfer of assets by posting a notice on our website.
Aggregate or Non-identifying Data: We may share aggregate or other non-personal information that does not directly identify you with third parties in order to improve the overall experience of our Services.
The Choices You Have With Your Information
You may decline to share certain personal information with us, in which case we may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality of our Services. You may update or correct your personal information at any time by accessing the account profile settings page within our platform. You may opt-out of receiving promotional communications from Healthjump by using the unsubscribe link within each email. Even after you opt-out from receiving promotional messages from us, you may continue to receive administrative messages from us regarding the Services.
Our Services are not directed to individuals under 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
California Consumer Privacy Act Disclosures
Click here to read additional disclosures required under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
Our Services are hosted in the United States and intended for users located within the United States. If you choose to use the Services from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you are transferring your information outside of those regions to the United States for storage and processing. By providing your information, you consent to any transfer and processing in accordance with this Policy.
UNFORTUNATELY, NO DATA TRANSMISSION OVER THE INTERNET OR ANY WIRELESS NETWORK CAN BE GUARANTEED TO BE 100% SECURE. As a result, while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (b) the security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through the Services cannot be guaranteed; and (c) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party.
Please contact us with any questions or comments about this Policy, your personal information, our use and disclosure practices, or your consent choices by email at email@example.com.